Name: Sistema Automatizado para Gestão de Acesso Condicionado ao Centro Histórico de uma Cidade (SIGAC)
Subject: Programming I and Algorithms and Data Structures, 1nd yr
Description: A management system made in C and Haskell, to control the access of individuals and cars to a the historic center of a city.
- Manage Access Points, where individuals (users) and vehicles can transit
- Manage users
- Record the entry and exit of vehicles and users
- Blacklist users and/or vehicles
- Create reports of the entry and exit records
- Save and load all the information
- All of the above were implemented
- Linked Lists
- Binary Search Trees
- In Portuguese (it’s not a bug, it’s a feature!)
- Console GUI awesomesauce !
- There are some unfixed bugs with the information save/load process and strings management (in C).